Meet Dr. Shannon Hall, Founder
I'm a sociologist and leadership coach who helps high-growth companies cultivate the collective intelligence of their teams.
Before founding Epic Teams, I worked in startup, corporate, and nonprofit workplaces applying behavior science to drive change.
Along the way, I noticed that even when organizations have a compelling vision, inspiring founders, and competent team members, it doesn't always equate to a high-performing team environment.
Using my background as a Sociologist of Technology and Organizations, I help companies with:
- internal leadership development,
- team formation and growth, and
- engagement and performance system upgrades.
I use an innovative approach that's tailored for today's young companies and delivered in a rapid, cost-effective, and high-impact manner.
The results are:
- Socially and emotionally intelligent leaders and teams
- Proactive leaders who drive their own personal and professional growth
- Balanced leaders and teams who focus on high-value activities for work and life
- Leaders who are People Developers for continuous improvements in individual performance
- Leaders who are Team Developers for continuous improvements in team performance