Develop Your People with Growth Coaching Skills
87% of today’s young professionals believe that growth and development is very important to them in a job. If you’re not growing your people, they’re not going to be with you for very long.
What is Growth Coaching?
Growth coaching is about fostering long-term personal and career development in your people.
Growth coaching sessions are longer, deeper conversations (typically 30-60 minutes) that lead to substantive changes in performance behaviors and career development.
“I always preached professional development, but it's hard to know what feels impactful. I now have a clear structure and a framework for having conversations with my team that they've been craving.” (Eval Results, Jan 2018)
Quarterly Conversations: Empower your direct reports to own their performance, engagement, and growth.
1:1 Meetings: Track growth, check for alignment, and ensure accountability to long-term goals in 1:1 meetings.
The 90-day Growth Coaching Program
The Epic Teams Growth Coaching Program is designed for today’s busy managers and executives.
The approach of the program rests on three key components - (1) practical, (2) memorable, and (3) based on the science of behavior change.
The program includes:
- 1-Day Manager Training: 1day in-person training with your managers to learn and practice laser coaching and growth coaching techniques, as well as how to apply these techniques with your performance development software
- Follow-Up Manager Circles: 4 manager circles over the course of 3 months to debrief learnings and continue coaching development
- 1:1 Coaching: A dedicated coach who works with your managers in monthly 1:1 exec coaching sessions
- People Development Tools: A Personal Growth Plan and a Personal Growth Plan training deck (with facilitation notes) for manager use with direct reports
- Peer Accountability: 90 days of follow-up practice and accountability with peers
The program is ideal for:
- Managers and executives of all levels (up to 16 managers/circle)