About This Event
What are the metrics that matter most for the performance, engagement, and growth of your people? What are the best ways for you to gather these metrics, make them sexy and compelling, and empower your people to take action to improve these metrics?
We’re bringing together some of the leading thinkers in this field to share cutting-edge tools and frameworks that work. You’ll walk away with concrete ways to skillfully use data to identify and shift the behaviors that matter most for your company’s success.
- Moderator: Dr. Shannon Arvizu Hall, Epic Teams
- Annie Lin, Director of Employee Experience, Lever
- Craig Forman, Senior People Scientist, Culture Amp
- David Gainsboro, People Data Analyst, Dropbox
- Farah Kassem, Director of Talent Development, Reddit
This is a free event.