Do you work in a people function? If so, you are in the business of behavioral change.
Your organization is counting on you to monitor, assess, and shift behaviors that lead to better business outcomes. To do that well, you need data coupled with a culture of experimentation. Data can help explain, diagnose, and eventually predict outcomes while experimentation fosters creativity and rigor throughout people initiatives.
In this one-day bootcamp, you’ll learn how to find the data you need and design initiatives to move that data. You will also become a more strategic people leader to drive the results that matter. Come prepared for a hands-on, practical, and participatory class.
- Apply the core principles of behavior change to your workplace
- Learn how to calculate Employee Lifetime Value
- Evaluate and improve your current Performance Development System
- Practice looking at engagement and performance data to explain, diagnose, and predict business outcomes
- Design data-driven people initiatives in core areas (Manager Development, L&D, and Performance Management) for use within your company the next day